Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Jamie Benson - My Confession

'My Confession' is the debut and only album by British Pop singer Jamie Benson. She is best known as a member of the British Pop/Rock band Hepburn. The album was released on June 10, 2002 and featured the singles 'Invincible', 'Dumb (Slip & Slide)', 'Stay' and 'When The Sun Hits The Sky'. I don't have the bonus, if you have it and HQ front cover, let me know.

Jamie Benson Official Website [Off]
Jamie Benson Fan Site
Hepburn Fan Site

Tracklisting:

01. Invincible
02. Heroin
03. Shut Up & Kiss Me (Or Just Shut Up)
04. Dumb (Slip & Slide)
05. No Other Day
06. Over My Dead Body
07. Stay
08. Wonder Woman
09. When The Sun Hits The Sky
10. On Your Shore
11. My Confession
Bonus Tracks:
12. Rose Coloured Glasses
13. Here Comes Napoleon

Do you want it?
Check our twitter to get it!