Sunday, August 28, 2011

Melanie Blatt - Shine

'Shine' is the unreleased debut album by British R&B/Pop singer and actress Melanie Blatt. She is best know as a member of R&B/Pop group All Saints. The album was supposed to be released in 2006, but in the same year was announced that All Saints had reformed, then it was shelved in favour of the reunion. The CD2 is a list of songs released by Melanie Blatt from 1993 to 2008, but I don't have these songs. So, if you has it, please upload and share with us, thnx... Cover front made by me!



Melanie Blatt Official Myspace



[CD1]

01. Love Sweet Love

02. I'm Leaving

03. I Don't Mind

04. No Lullaby

05. Who I Am

06. Wonderfully Mean

07. We Two

08. Now You're Gone

09. In Your Arms

10. Shine





[CD2]

01. Do Me Wrong

02. The Boy And I

03. See Me

04. My Everything

05. What Went Wrong

06. Curfew (With Drive)

07. TwentyFourSeven (With The Artful Dodger)

08. I'm Leavin' (With Outsidaz & Rah Digga2)

09. Let's Get Nice (With K-Gee2)

10. Dreaming About Tomorrow (With Rupeski)

11. Why Birds (With Mozez8)



Do you want it?

Check our twitter to get it!