Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Dog That Didn't Bark

No early clue to the new direction today, as tomorrow is another of our bi-weekly Cinema Listomanias.

And said CL will be up late tomorrow (or possibly early Saturday) due to my having just spent an entire day in New Jersey Department of Motor Vehicle hell. How bad was it? Let's just say that when I finally got to a bus stop to head into the city, I waited forty-five minutes in the freezing cold while standing next to a weird obese guy who apparently had Tourette's Syndrome, and it actually felt like an improvement.

I am not making this up.

Anyway, on a happier note and while I've got your attention, you really should check out our pal Sal Nunziato's take on the whole Cristina Aguilera National Anthem flap over at Burning Wood today.

Let's just say he finds more to worry about than her flubbing the lyrics.


And the secret word is..."oversouling."