Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Marié Digby - Your Love

'Your Love' is the fourth studio album by American Pop singer-songwriter and actress Marié Digby. The album was released on September 16, 2011 only in iTunes Philippines. But now you can find it on Amazon. Listen/Buy the album sample Here.

Marié Digby Official Website
Marié Digby Official Myspace
Marié Digby Official Facebook

Tracklisting:

01. Your Love
02. Swoon
03. I Think I'm In Love
04. Loving You Is Easy
05. I Do (Feat. Jericho Rosales)
06. Say It Again
07. Umbrella
08. Your Love (Feat. Sam Milby)
09. Your Love (Minus One)
10. Swoon (Minus One)
11. I Think I'm in Love (Minus One)
12. Loving You is Easy (Minus One)
13. I Do (Minus One) (Feat. Jericho Rosales)
14. Your Love (Minus One) (Feat. Sam Milby)

Do you want it?
Check our twitter to get it!